Write a 1,050-word paper in which you address the following questions in and essay style research paper:
1. What are man-made risks?
2. Identify two and explain what methods can be applied to protect against this type of risk.
3. What types of challenges do natural disasters create for security?
4. Is it important to have a security plan in place for various natural disasters? Why?
5. What actions can management take in a company to prevent workplace violence?
6. Do you believe warning signs are typically present prior to a violent action occurring? Explain.
7. Need a conclusion.
8. All questions must be answered.
9. Answers should have headlines.
Format your paper consistent with APA 6th edition guidelines including in-text citations and using at least four sources, one of which is either one of the course texts.
Format your paper using headings as part of structuring your paper.