- You are required to provide a well-researched and analyzed comprehensive response to every assignment question. Brief, vague, generic, or non-definitive responses will not earn good grades.
- In your own words, please post an in-depth response to the questions, communicating and applying your understanding of the concepts discussed by the appropriate resources.
- Your response should contain a short introduction and conclusion in addition to the body of the paper.
- Be sure to answer all the questions, edit and proofread them before submitting.
- You will choose two questions for discussion per chapter from Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 from the Burns’ textbook. The questions are from the “Essay and discussion topics” section at the end of each chapter.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Paul Burns, 3rd edition, Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. ISBN 978-0-230-24780-2 [PB]