- Do a frequency table, histogram, normal Q – Q and the de-trended normal Q–Q for each one of the 11 variables.
- Do descriptive statistics (mean, standard deviation, minimum, maximum) for each one of the 11 variables.
- Do at least 10 different correlations between the any pairs of variables: For example:
- HI001_Final_Exam and HI002_Final_Exam
- HI001_Assignment_01 and HI001_Assignment_02
- For each correlation discuss the results:
- Are they are positive/negatively correlated?
- Are they weak or strong correlations?
- What is the significance value?
- What does the significance value reveal about the data we have used?
- Do a Cronbach’s alpha reliability test on the following 9 variables: HI001_Final_Exam, HI001_Assignment_01, HI001_Assignment_02, HI002_Final_Exam, HI002_Assignment_01, HI002_Assignment_02, HI003_Final_Exam, HI003_Assignment_01, HI003_Assignment_02.
- Discuss the results.
- What item/s can be deleted to improve reliability?
- What items should never be deleted to maintain reliability of data?
- How many items need to be deleted to achieve maximum reliability?
- Copy –paste the data view and the variable view from your SPSS file to a Word document.
- Copy-paste ALL the output from all the activities requested in Activity 01 to 04 in SPSS and put the answers in the same Word document.
- Answer all discussion questions requested in Activity 01 to 04 and put the answers in the same Word document.
- Submit a hard copy of Assignment 02 Word document to Holmes.
- Submit a soft copy of the SPSS files used in SPSS and the Assignment 02 Word document online under Assignment 02 final submission