The evidence-based paper will assist you in synthesizing major concepts from this class. Students should select a clinical question and use evidence-based literature to answer the clinical question. Major headings should include an overview of the clinical question, methods used to search the literature, synthesis of the results, discussion of findings in relation to the clinical population, suggestions for future research, and other headings as needed. Part of this paper includes a literature matrix consisting of the empirical evidence used to write the paper. The body of the paper should be between 12-15 pages.
1. Choose a clinical question.
2. Research the literature for an answer to your clinical question.
3. Write a 12-15 page paper summarizing the clinical question and answer. The paper should be in APA format. Major topics should include, at minimum:
• Overview of population and clinical question
• Search methods
• Discussion of findings
• Suggestions for future research