The research paper consists of three distinct assignments:
1. Write a research paper on a selected topic of project management (example topics are listed below). Submit an outline in word(.doc) format and a project overview in a presentation format (Microsoft PowerPoint .ppt).
2. Utilize the project management skill you learned so far, update your project schedule and print a dashboard export, remaining work report, and Gantt Chart, etc. using Microsoft Project to a PowerPoint/Word/pdf file. Include a short paragraph summarizing the status and remaining activities of your group project in the report.
▪ 4000 words (+/- 400 words) content length plus cover page, references
▪ 12 font-size, 1” margins, double-spaced, including figures, tables, etc.
▪ APA formatted
▪ Minimum six (6) sources – at least four (4) from peer reviewed journals
▪ Include an abstract, introduction, and conclusion
▪ See rubric for more detailed grading criteria
Final research paper (see rubric) with the following requirements.
These are the List of Topics Choose one it’s all up to you.
▪ Project management critical success factors.
▪ Challenges of global virtual projects.
▪ Future development of project management.
▪ Soft skills of project management.
▪ The relationship between project management and overall performance of a company.