- This exercise is considered an academic writing exercise. Quality of response, grammar, and punctuation are considered in your overall grade.
- This exercise does not require the use of APA format or a cover page.
- This exercise uses the “Business Plan Financials
Decentring Dancing Texts: The Challenge of Interpreting Dances
The Dead Sea Scrolls 1947-1969
Boeing: The First Century & Beyond
AAA CAA Western Canada & Alaska Tourbook
Problems of Space and Time
The Insurrection in Paris
Bob Dylan and the Beatles, Volume One of the Best of the Blacklisted Journalist
Vimeiro 1808: Wellesleyâ€™s first victory in the Peninsular
Multicultural Picture Books: Art for Understanding Others
” MS Excel template. Use the “Business Plan Financials Guide” to assist you in completing the required worksheets. (Both documents are also available in the Course Required Files in Week 1.)
- It is recommended that students construct their deliverable(s) using MS Word / MS Excel and then attach the document(s) to the discussion thread submission area in Blackboard.
Use the “NAB Company Portfolio” (see: Course Required Files in Week 1) for reference. Provide the following information below.
- For year one of your NAB company’s Business Plan, complete the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the “Business Plan Financials” MS Excel template (see: Course Required Files in Week 1). Note:Attach the MS Excel worksheet to the discussion thread.
- Hints: Your marketing costs should already be included as you created your Marketing Budget in Week 4 and those will be filled in automatically.
- Hints: Use the figures you arrived at in the operations and technology sections of your plan to help fill out your financial forms.
- Hints: Work through the worksheets in order. The excel worksheets will automatically enter the numbers into your Income Statement.
- Develop the following financial sections of your NAB company’s Business Plan. Note:Attach the MS Word document to the discussion thread.
- Sources and use of funds
- Plan assumptions
- Break-even analysis
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions