First, select one of the following articles to read:
- Fantasia, Rick. (1995). From class consciousness to culture, action, and social organization. Annual Review of Sociology, 21, p. 267-289.
- Martin, Karin A. (1998). Becoming a gendered body. American Sociological Review, 63(4), p. 494-511.
- McKinlay, John B., Lin, Ting, Freund, Karen, & Moskowitz, Mark. (2002). The Unexpected influence of physician attributes on clinical decisions: Results of an experiment
12 Haiku (The Wedding Chapbook)
. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 43(1), p. 92-106.
- Whitbeck, Les B., Hoyt, Dan R., McMorris, Barbara J., Chen, Xiaojin, & Stubben, Jerry D. (2001). Perceived discrimination and early substance abuse among American Indian children
Lames de fond
. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 42(4), p. 405-424.
Second, answer the following questions in an organized essay:
- What is the social problem the researchers are investigating?
- What is the research method (i.e.: survey, participant observation, experiment, secondary sources) used by the researchers?
- What were the results or findings of the research?
o What do you think would be a good solution to the social problem?
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!