Topic: Is social media doing more harm than good to online brand management? Discuss.
Social media has enabled consumers “…to create content and amplify their voices, across the globe, to anyone willing to listen” (Labrecque et al. 2013, p.257). This implies a shift of control towards the consumers and significant changes in online brand management. According to Christodoulides (2009), in the digital era, “…the brand manager is no longer a ‘guardian’ of the brand but becomes more of a brand ‘host’”. Is social media doing more harm than good to online brand management? Discuss.
Use this link as reference:
Christodoulides, G. (2009). Branding in the post-internet era. Marketing Theory, 9(1), 141-144.
Labrecque, L. I., vor dem Esche, J., Mathwick, C., Novak, T. P., & Hofacker, C. F. (2013). Consumer power: Evolution in the digital age. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 27(4), 257-269.
– 12pts Times New Roman, 2.54cm margin.
– 6-7 pages of content includes any tables, diagrams and appendices
– 1 page executive summary (one-page)
– Harvard reference list.
– The use of headings and sub-headings is highly recommended although a Table of Contents is not necessary.
– IT’S NOT ONLY ABOUT WRITING ESSA, BUT A MUST to Give LOTS of opinion, point of view and reason
– The executive summary is clear, logical, concise and effective as a stand – alone overview of the report
– Information is critically chosen, highly relevance, insightful and clearly organized to reflect the key issue of the topic
– Excellent argument is present supported by sophisticated synthesis of research article
– The choice of words and variety of sentence structures make the work highly readable and convincing
– The research essay should cover a comprehensive review of the topic literature and its relevance to current e-marketing issues facing businesses.
– It should demonstrate your in-depth understanding of the topic.
**AIM TO GET HIGH DISTINCTION**