The data is in this link https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/machine-learning-databases/statlog/german/german.data
Analyse the Statlog (German Credit Data) data set (available from the UCI Machine Learning Repository – https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Statlog+%28German+Credit+Data%29) to explore the different factors that affect the credit rating of a person. Your aim is to identify which attribute or combination of attributes and which algorithm has the highest accuracy in identifying adults who would be given a ‘good’ credit rating. Once you have completed this, write a report to describe in detail the analyses you have performed.
Your report should include:
• A data set description in terms of the attributes present in the data, the number of instances, missing values, and other relevant characteristics.
• A detailed description of the pre-processing of the data.
• Evidence that you have investigated the data using multiple analysis methods.
• An explanation of the selected algorithm.
• A discussion of any pre or post processing done to improve the accuracy of your analysis.
• A business recommendation based upon your analysis.
The report should be no more than 2500 words long and should include such graphics as are appropriate to illustrate your answers.