Topic: CASE STUDY 1- Electronic Medical Record
You are required to develop a 2,000-word Project Plan based one of the attached case studies. Your Plan needs to include:
CASE STUDY 1- Electronic Medical Record
1) Project Goal, Objective and Strategies
2) Work breakdown structure to detail tasks; schedule, sequencing and timeframe
3) Risk analysis and contingency plans
4) Project resources required
6) Communications and reporting
In addition to the Project Plan you also have to develop a short PowerPoint presentation supporting the project.
It is expected that the PowerPoint presentation will consist of 12 slides and is to be used to brief the Executive staff of the project.
1. Incorporates relevant concepts and theories
• Addresses the subject and the issues raised in the question
• Demonstrates an appropriate level of understanding of the theoretical principles and concepts
• Relevant principles and concepts are used with appropriate application to support argument 60
2. Use of resources
• Evidence of an appropriate level of research regarding the various concepts
• Evidence of a range of relevant resources are used and integrated into the discussion
• Appropriate and accurate referencing 20
• Ideas are clearly articulated and coherently structured
• The paper is presented in an acceptable academic format
• The paper is structured logically and clearly with an appropriate conclusion.