Attend a gallery, museum or anywhere that you can view a group of work by one artist. You must actually go to a gallery or museum. You may not simply view images on a website. View the work before you learn anything about the artist. Reflect on your response – Make sure to address these questions:
- What are the primary Elements and Principles of Design used in the images you observed?
- What is your impression of this work?
- What is your initial interpretation?
- What is the artist trying to communicate through their visual means?
- How are you making that opinion?
a – What did you see?
b – What visual messages did you notice?
NOW, read any information available about the artist and the intention of the work.
– Go back and look at the work again.
– What are your responses now?
– Have they changed? how? why?
– Show any comparisons.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!