Use the following questions to guide your reflection:
- What was your role?
- How would describe your participation?
- Was there a sense of egalitarianism, mutual disclosure, safety, and freedom? Why or why not?
- Was the relationship connected? Why or why not?
- How did the nature of the relationship affect teaching and learning?
- Which of Pratt’s teaching perspectives were embedded in this relationship?
- What have you learned about yourself as either a teacher or learner from this analysis?
The successful assignment will:
- Describe a teacher and learner relationship clearly.
- Analyze the relationship using relevant theories.
- Describe how teaching and learning were influenced by the nature of the relationship.
- Describe which of Pratt’s teaching perspective(s) were embedded in this relationship.
- Demonstrate critical, reflective thinking.
- Demonstrates application of course materials through use of relevant references throughout the paper.
- Be scholarly and accurately referenced according to APA format.